Diploma in Aspects of Media,Marketing
& Events (DAME)
Diploma in Aspects of Media, Marketing & Events (DAME) is a uniquely blended programme that gives students specialized knowledge in Marketing, Advertising, Media and Events industries. Through its contemporary curriculum, students will be acquainted with current trends and will be prepared to deal with challenges in the 21st century.
One of the significant advantages of this programme is that it opens doors for a career in multiple industries. Depending on their interests and skills, students can embark on their professional journey in the field of their choice.
- Events - Comprehensive Understanding
- Events Market & Business
- Public Relations Strategy & Planning
- Media Management - Print, TV, Radio, Blogs,
- Social Media, etc Lobbying & Community Relations Crisis Communication
- Business And Social Etiquettes
- Effective Presentation Skills
- Celebrity Management
- Writing Press Releases & Editorials
- Effective Corporate Communication
- Event Coordination & Team Management
- Creativity - Techniques & Methods
- Budgeting using Spreadsheets & Cash Flow Management
- Event Risk Management
- Types & Purpose of Entertainment
- Setup Considerations for Décor
- Staging & Seating Management
- Special Effects - Confetti, Fog, Smoke, Lasers, etc.
- Strategic Advertising & Brand Management
- Patents, Trademarks & Copyrights
- Experiential Marketing Events
- E-business-setting up websites, etc.
- Business Ethics & Code of Conduct